Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Top Picks for CMCC#74!

Wow! Thank you to everyone who played along with our white-on-white challenge this week! So many beautiful creations. 

Now onto this weeks Captivators as chosen by Katie...


Rosemary


Katie's Pick: To borrow a line from the song My Girl, Rosemary's card is "like sunshine on a cloudy day!"  Which isn't to say that all the cards weren't lovely, but this one left me feeling particularly uplifted!  I love that sunny feel and sweet sentiment. Congrats Rosemary!



3 comments:

  1. thanks for picking my card, Tara. :)
    Congrats to the other winners! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card, Sandy! Congratulations to Rosemary and all the winners! Such gorgeous and inspirational monochromatic creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... thanks so much Katie for picking my card!! what a nice surprise! congrats to all the HMs!

    ReplyDelete