** DESING TEAM CALL **
Would you like to be a part of the Colour Me...! Design Team?
We are holding a Design Team call for a 6 month position, starting July 2015. If you are interested in joining the team, please email Tara & Hayley (firstname.lastname@example.org) by May 29th and be sure to include the following:
"Design Team Call - Your Name" in the subject line
Your blog address
Pictures of 3 of your favourite projects you have created
Either Tara or Hayley will respond within a few hours to confirm we have received your submission. If you don't hear back from us, please let us know!
Design Team Requirements:
- You must have an active blog
- You must be able to commit to creating 1 project a week for the full 6 month term for the Colour Me...! blog (and post to your personal blog)
- You must be an enthusiastic and active participant on the challenge blog and entry gallery (Facebook would be great too!)
OK, back to our regularly scheduled program!
Welcome to the Colour Me...! Challenge Blog. Each week we will have a creative colour challenge for you to get crafty and show us your best greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, etc. Only the colours we indicate may be used for your project. Neutrals such as black, gray, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome.
How about some inspiration from the Design Team!
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any type of crafty projects are welcome ~ greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's crafty we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!