Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Top Picks for CMCC#17

Well, well, well! We've never been so happy to be so 'blue'! The entries this week were absolutely beautiful - every single one of them! This makes it quite difficult to pick our winners, that's for sure.

It's time to check out our Captivator this week as chosen by Tara




Maura

Tara's Pick: Maura has created an absolutely gorgeous background with this week's challenge colours! I adore how soft the colours look blended together. A beautiful backdrop for her embossed butterfly and lovely birthday greeting. Congratulations, Maura!





7 comments:

  1. wohoooo!! thank you so much Brenda :) you made my day. Congratulations to all the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout-out, Rosemary! Congrats to the other winners - fantastic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards...congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Tara, for choosing my card. I had such fun making it and was so happily surprised to see it chosen!!!!! Congrats to all the winners…. the collection is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anita for choosing my card for honorable mention! I am honored! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the favorites. I loved this color combo!

    ReplyDelete