Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Top Picks for CMCC#13


Thanks for those who participated in the challenge this past week - we loved checking out your playful cards! 

It's time to have a peak at the Top Picks for this week as chosen by Brenda!


Maura

Brenda's Pick: I loved everything about Maura's card - those fabulous balloons, the candy dot embellishments and that awesome inlaid die cut technique. Who wouldn't be 'Happy' to receive this card on their birthday! Congrats Maura, and don't forget to pick up your winners badge!







3 comments:

  1. Congrats Maura and the connoisseurs and thanks Rosemary for picking my card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card for Connoisseurs this week and big congrats to the other winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for selecting my card! I had such fun making it, and fun to see it displayed when I clicked on this blog! Congrats to the other winners also!

    ReplyDelete